Assistant Implementation Officer
Northern Forestry Centre
5320 122 Street Northwest
Edmonton, Alberta, T6H 3S5
Tel.: (780) 435-7228
- Maintain management information system for First Nations Forestry Program (FNFP)
- Liaise with internal and external clients on a regular basis to obtain, exchange, and clarify data/information related to CFS programs, with emphasis on FNFP
- Plan and coordinate program administrative services (FNFP) for two provincial/Territorial program areas
- Integrate the FNFP historical project data to amalgamate all project information into a central Access database
- Participate in FNFP management committee meetings across the region as required and provide secretariat services to committees and members.
- Manage archived FNFP files and FNFP related literature for the benefit of the FNFP team and other CFS staff
- Provide support to Operational Programs staff
- BSc Environmental and Conservation Sciences, 2005 (University of Alberta).
- Date modified: