Pacific Forestry Centre
506 Burnside Road West
Victoria, British Columbia, V8Z 1M5
Tel.: (250) 298-2350
- leads the Forest Invasive Alien group at PFC focusing on a variety of forest health-related issues
- works extensively on non-indigenous species that impact forest ecosystems; their biologies, their movement with international trade, and the assessment of mitigation measures
- chairs the International Forestry Quarantine Research Group, the BC Plant Protection Advisory Council and is deputy coordinator of the International Union of Forest Research Organizations working group “Alien Invasive Species in International Trade,” and
- serves on the North American Plant Protection Organization forestry panel and the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) technical panel for forestry quarantine.
- Exotic Insect Interceptions from Wooden Dunnage and Packing Material
- Exotic Wood-boring Beetles in BC: Interceptions and Establishments
- Mature Lodgepole Pine Management Study
BSc, 1977, M.Sc. (Forestry), 1984, and PhD (Plant Science), 1989, all at the University of Alberta.
- Coastal forest chronosequences project (On-going)
- Date modified: