Forest Entomology Technician.
Atlantic Forestry Centre
1350 Regent Street, P.O. Box 4000
Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3B 5P7
Tel.: (506) 452-3500
- Joined the Canadian Forest Service in 2002
- Coordinate field and lab research related to the biology, detection and control of brown spruce longhorn beetle and other invasive forest insects.
- Coordinate field and lab research related to the ecology and management of seed and cone insects.
Areas of Knowledge:
- Forest invasive alien species
- Integrated pest management
- Forestry Special Award, University of New Brunswick, 2001-02
- Forest Technologist Diploma (1998), Maritime Forest Ranger School
- Date modified: