Regional, national and international climate modeling
- Long term mean climate grids for Canada and the United States
- Historical monthly climate grids for North America
- Daily models
- Climate change scenarios
- Obtain climate estimates at your locations
- Other miscellaneous surfaces
- Bioclimatic Parameter definitions
- Other bioclimatic variables
Historical monthly climate grids for North America
We have generated historical monthly models for the years 1901-2003 that cover Canada and the United States. Like our other models they are spatially continuous but have been mapped at ~10 km resolution.
Select the individual year and variable of interest to map. You can view average monthly means of maximum temperature, minimum temperature or precipitation for each year. A paper is available that describes this work in more detail.
For point estimates at particular locations contact Dan McKenney
- Date modified: