Regional, national and international climate modeling
- Long term mean climate grids for Canada and the United States
- Historical monthly climate grids for North America
- Daily models
- Climate change scenarios
- Obtain climate estimates at your locations
- Other miscellaneous surfaces
- Bioclimatic Parameter definitions
- Other bioclimatic variables
Long term mean climate grids for Canada and the United States
Maps are now available for the 1901-1930, 1931-1960, 1961-1990, 1971-2000, and 1981-2010 periods. Select the year of interest to map.
A standard set of bioclimatic parameters has been produced from the three primary surfaces and are available for 1971/2000.